So, what is the ELK Stack? “ELK” is the acronym for three open source projects: Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana. Elasticsearch is a search and analytics engine. Logstash is a server side data processing pipeline that ingests data from multiple sources simultaneously, transforms it, and then sends it to a “stash” like Elasticsearch. Kibana lets users visualize data with charts and graphs in Elasticsearch.
The Elastic Stack is the next evolution of the ELK Stack.
Interactive Analytics on Your Hadoop Data
Hadoop shines as a batch processing system, but serving real-time results can be challenging. For truly interactive data discovery, ES-Hadoop lets you index Hadoop data into the Elastic Stack to take full advantage of the speedy Elasticsearch engine and beautiful Kibana visualizations.
With ES-Hadoop, you can easily build dynamic, embedded search applications to serve your Hadoop data or perform deep, low-latency analytics using full-text, geospatial queries and aggregations. From product recommendations to genomic sequencing, ES-Hadoop opens up a new world of broad applications.
Seamlessly Move Data Between Elasticsearch and Hadoop
Live decision making only happens with lightning fast data movement. With dynamic extensions to existing Hadoop APIs, ES-Hadoop lets you easily move data bi-directionally between Elasticsearch and Hadoop while exposing HDFS as a repository for long-term archival. Partition awareness, failure handling, type conversions, and co-location are all done transparently.
Natively Interface with Spark and Friends
ES-Hadoop offers full support for Spark, Spark Streaming, and SparkSQL. Additionally, whether you are using Hive, Pig, Storm, Cascading, or standard MapReduce, ES-Hadoop offers a native interface allowing you to index to and query from Elasticsearch. No matter what you use, the absolute power of Elasticsearch is at your disposal.
Advantages of ELK stack with Hadoop:
- Proper full text search
- Custom scoring
- Geo locations
- Classifiers (significant terms etc)
- Unified query source for Hadoop analytics
- Immediate insight on metrics and logs
ELK Stack Support and Implementation Services
24×7 Monitoring, Support, and Hosting for Custom ELK Stack Applications
MAXIMIZE YOUR APPLICATION’S ROI. FOCUS ON YOUR CORE BUSINESS.
More and more enterprise search and big data analytics applications today can benefit tremendously from the open source ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana), given its scalability, affordability, and powerful functionalities.
Specific application expertise is often required for custom applications built on the ELK stack. Thus, relying on an experienced partner for ELK stack support and implementation can help free your internal team from maintenance tasks, allowing you to have predictable application cost structure and maximize ROI.
Support Features and Benefits
we bring in-depth expertise and
- Three-tier support model and escalation procedures –dedicated ELK stack support experts and solution architects for effective, quick resolution.
- A global team to help around the clock – standard processes for coordination among sites and regions in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
- High availability and agility –regardless of the business application you are deploying on the ELK stack, it’s our responsibility to keep your application running at peak performance, so that it can fully support your business goals.
- Implementation and support for all Elastic Stack’s components – in addition to ELK stack support and implementation, we also help you integrate Elastic’s Marvel, Shield, and Watcher with your system.
Hosted ELK Stack Applications: on-premise, hybrid, or in the cloud…
Our proactive, end-to-end support approach also covers your application hosting, with appropriate disaster recovery measures.
- Hosted ELK application within your corporate security infrastructure
- In the cloud, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Elastic’s Found
- Hybrid hosting, combining on-premise and cloud-based components to fit your requirements
Elastic (formerly Elasticsearch) is a leading provider of open source enterprise solutions for search and big data log analytics, helping customers worldwide make data-driven, informed decisions based on real-time, smart data. Elastic stands behind its widely leveraged open source Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, and Beats), as well as other products like Shield (Security), Watcher (Alerting), Marvel (Monitoring), and Graph (collectively known as X-Pack).
We have worked with hundreds of customers across the globe to provide expert consulting and implementation for Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK), and Beats. Whether you are using Elasticsearch for a web-facing application, your corporate intranet, or a search-powered big data analytics platform, our Elasticsearch experts bring end-to-end services that support your search and analytics infrastructure, enabling you to maximize ROI.
Our complete range of consulting and implementation services for Elastic product ecosystem includes:
- Elasticsearch consulting and strategy planning: defines an effective path for selecting, implementing, and supporting your Elasticsearch application.
- Search application assessment: evaluates your technology infrastructure and provide recommendations for deploying and improving search performance.
- Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, and Beats (Elastic Stack) implementation: for various business use cases, from enterprise wide search, web-facing search features to big data analytics
- Data cleansing, normalization, enrichment, and aggregation: using elasticsearch to normalize the data for other applications e.g. Hadoop data analytics pipelines.
- Search relevancy review and improvement